Vettabase on the web.
In the news
Stay tuned to hear about our next events!
In the news
- What Is SQL Used For? Kubernetes and Secure Infrastructures, by Michael Aboagye, Timescale blog
- MariaDB in 2021: A review of MariaDB Foundation activities in 2021, by Federico Razzoli, published on MariaDB.org, 11th January 2022.
- FOSDEM22 MariaDB devroom committee: Federico Razzoli from Vettabase is part of the MariaDB devroom committee.
- Grafana Labs Changes Licenses to AGPLv3 for Grafana, Loki, and Tempo, Renato Losio, InfoQ
- Automated MariaDB deployment and administration, Ian Gilfillan, MariaDB Foundation blog
- Mention: Bowling for columnar: MariaDB courts Microsoft Power BI users with a taste of its query adapter, Lindsay Clark, The Register
- Mention: Oracle Database 21c bridges NoSQL gap with native JSON support, Lindsay Clark, The Register
- Advanced MariaDB features that developers love, Federico Razzoli, at PHP Cambridge meetup, 21st June 2022.
- Creative uses of triggers – Things you people wouldn’t believe, Federico Razzoli at FOSDEM 2022, MariaDB Devroom
- MariaDB features that all devops should know, Federico Razzoli, MariaDB Server Fest 2021.
- Automating MariaDB deployments with Ansible, Federico Razzoli, Percona Live Online 2021
- Automate MariaDB Galera deployments with Ansible – Federico Razzoli – MariaDB HA MiniFest March 2021
- Creating Vagrant development machines for MariaDB – Federico Razzoli, FOSDEM 2021
- MariaDB, MySQL and Ansible: automating database infrastructures, Federico Razzoli, MinervaDB Athena 2020
- Talk: Temporal tables by Federico Razzoli, MariaDB Server Fest 2020
- Talk: Playing with the CONNECT storage engine by Federico Razzoli, MariaDB Server Fest 2020